Monday, March 30, 2009

We went to see Mimi and Papa yesterday. It was a good visit. We also got to walk the land that I grew up. Everyone loved being out and looking for the wild! J carried his hatchet and Nathan cut up limbs and knocked bark off trees. He was in wild heaven! Sam and Sarah ran through the over grown hay fields and loved the grasshoppers and other flying things whizzing out of the way. Chloe walked through the thick pines with Peter, our dog. We had to leave Peter with my parents. He has a terrible habit of climbing our fence and getting out. Their have been several complaints and he steals stuffed animals from other yards. He is such a good dog other wise. He loves the children and always gentle.

My favorite time, other than being with our family, was the beautiful butterfly that I got to capture on film. I'll get all those downloaded tomorrow. My battery died when I got home from the Jewish Temple today. Another story, on another time...

No comments: