Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh my goodness. My eldest is turning 13 tomorrow!


Chloe is growing up too fast for me. She is such a young lady. She carries herself well in public. She cares that she dresses like a Godly woman, yet maintaining style. She loves to be with her family, and cares deeply for her friends.

She is dedicated to the Lord with all her heart. She can memorize scripture like no body's business.

She is dependable.



She is careful.



She is loving.


She is respectful.


She is silly.

She is incredible.

She is my sweet baby, growing up.















3 comments:

MamaHen said...

Oh, she is beautiful Corla!

Sam and Laurie Knowles said...

I agree...beautiful!!! Great pictures too Corla! :)

smallseven said...

ditto that for me Corla. Very impressive! You certainly have a gift. My , have you been busy blogging! I need to get on it!