Friday, March 13, 2009

And the Holy Spirit came down in the form of a dove....





Several Sundays ago, my two sweet babies were listening to a friend of mine, Mrs. Kim, telling them their Bible lesson for the day. She was saying "..then a dove came down and landed on Jesus' head and God said, "This is my son, whom I am well pleased."" Sitting ever so still and listening to every word...Sarah spoke up, very much into the story and added her own part... "And then they all went home and had dove."


My friend was speechless.

I think Sarah was hungry।

Oh, the things they say....



Have a blessed day. ;0)

2 comments:

MamaHen said...

That is too funny! I bet the teacher was speechless. I would have cracked up!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Spoken from a true hunter's daughter!