Saturday, November 1, 2008

I found my lost blogs

" If they serve Him obediently, they will end their days in prosperity and their years in happiness." Job 36:11

I want to end my years in prosperity and happiness. I will do my housework with joy!
And Sam too!


Would you believe I have been so busy that I haven't written all that I needed to write! As I sat down tonight to blog, I found 2 other blogs that I had written but never published!
How silly am I?

Yes, this is me vacuuming out from under my cabinets. We all pitched in. Someone would clean out the cabinet or drawer and then I would vac and then someone would reload it. It helps that I don't have a whole lot in there to pull out! Sam really did a lot of the vacuuming! Men and their machines. He sucked up a few toys, crumbs and tried to suck up my HAIR RIGHT OFF MY HEAD!!! He said with a sheepish grin, "I luvff you Momma." Oh, who could resist that!

When we were done, we went outside to look at the red leaves on the oaks. I'll post their pics later!

Today, we had a great day. We played and cleaned for small group on Sunday night.

I am looking forward to the McWane Center on Monday with the Andertons. We have been studying things that swim in God's waters. We just read about he dinos that used to swim here and I hear that their fossils are at the McWane. So, we are really excited!

Have a blessed day. Please check in as a follower! I would love to see who's reading!

No comments: