Thursday, September 25, 2008


My sweet hubby brought me roses the other day! I had to take a picture to remember their beauty. We have been married 9 years now and every moment is just wonderful. We have a relationship where we WANT to be together every moment. When we went to 6 Flags this month he road a few of the roller coasters just for me. Not one of his favorite things to do. They make him feel.... ya know how coaster do treat you! So this fall, sometime, I have agreed to venture out and do his favorite thing in the whole world: deer hunting! I so dislike cold weather, sitting still, & not TALKING! Of course he is counting down the days till the season starts. He loves the cool crisp air and the crunch of the leaves. Oh wait you can't stomp through the leaves, you must creep through! That must be me that likes the crunch of the leaves! (I'll scare all the deer away!) Oh, and by the way, I'll be manned with a camera to "shoot" God's beautiful nature that I get to experience as the sun rises!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! You will have to give me the scoop on hunting! ;-)