Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm thinking about boy stuff, & Elmo

A Dangerous Duo!
Chloe and I were snuggled up in my bed last night, when Sam came into the room. He hoisted himself up on my tall brass bed and declared,

"I'm thinking about scary boy stuff."

Remember he's 4.
"Oh really. And what might that be?"
Propping himself up with his chin in one hand, "Oh, polka dots and a fast skate board that will beat Nate's."

The room burst with laughter.
"That's not funny!" he cried!

"Oh, but it is!"


On Sunday, Sam and Sarah were give tickets to go see the Seame Street show : "When Elmo Grows Up." It was fabulous!
Jerome and I got to go too! That Elmo is so silly! (Jerome) and Big Bird (Me) is such an organized junkie and worrier. The show was excellent. I kept thinking how those poor dancers were making it in those hot, furry costumes! They were really working it too! I hope you enjoy the show.....







3 comments:

MamaHen said...

Those were great pictures! Where is mom in the pics though?

BabyDoll said...

Well, as always, Mom is the camera hog and noone ever says, "Here, Mom, let me get a picture of you." Jerome held the babies for most of the show. They were happy there and they weren't wollering all over me. (I'm not sure how to spell that but you've got the southern touch. You know what I mean!)

April for the Crew said...

Sounds like a fun time! I'm so glad you got to do something like that with the Littles :-).