Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blond Moment

Okay, I just had a blond moment. I was looking over my blog and one of Sarah's pictures had a "smudgy- dot" on her nose. I scrolled up to see more pictures, all the while I was thinking of how to get the mark off the picture. I rolled back to the pic to ponder the problem. The smudge... was gone. I scrolled on, and there it was AGAIN! I leaned a little closer....remember my bad eye site. There on the screen was a dot of dried liquid something or another. Well, I felt a little dumb!

My friend Laurie took this shot the other day when we went to Palisades Park with our CBS group. We had a wonderful time. The skies were good, temperature rose just enough that we didn't freeze. I have some fun shots (optical illusions) of a couple of mighty gals pushing a tree over. Shots of the beauty from the cliffs and just some fun. I hope to get them on later.

The tribe needs to be fed!

3 comments:

MamaHen said...

That is a great picture!!!!!

smallseven said...

I love this pic of you, Corla! It's just beautiful! Your hairs is growing out so pretty and thick. Love those natural curls! I had a blast Monday!

BabyDoll said...

You are both too sweet! Thanks!