Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh I forgot to post the rest of our week!

Our Snow Family
Oh, the rest of our week was not as exciting. With the snow gone, life picked up as usual. With school work, ballet, and CBS, filling our calendar. We enjoyed a relaxing Friday. I'm looking for a new curriculum for Language, Spelling and possibly Math for 5th & 8th grades. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Today we have cleaned the house to get ready for Small group on Sunday morning. We have a great group. There are about 11 adults and 15 children! We have a great time sharing and learning God's Word. Right now we are reading A Cross Centered Life. It really goes right along with our CBS lesson on Hebrews, and what our pastor is teaching on the next few weeks. Isn't it amazing how God plans things out!
I'm contemplating starting a home business. Jerome is still out of work and I love to photograph people. I know a million people do it, but I just love working with people and making them smile at themselves. God blessed each of us with a beauty, and I love to capture. Every month I get a little closer to making that big leap of trying it out. What do you think? I am going to try to set up another blog with my favorite photos. I'll let you know later where to view it.
In a few hours Chloe and I are leaving to go to a Southern Living Party at Mrs. Heather's. I must go. Oh and last night I cut my own hair! Oh, brother!

No comments: