Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chloe's Party



Yikes! A ton of screaming girls are at my house! They are having a blast! I never thought that I would still be awake, but it is now 2:57 AM and you know every minuet counts!


Today we are celebrating Chloe's birthday with her girlfriends. They are a wonderful bunch of young ladies growing up in the Lord. Praise God for that! There Mamas are wonderful, Godly women. I am honored to have them celebrating with Chloe.

The following pics are from earlier tonight, or should I say last night? I'm so confused! They have had pizza, presents, photo ops, and CHOCOLATE CAKE! Don't you Mamas wished you'd stayed! They've painted nails, watched, movies, listened to music and had a toe painting contest! I'm sending those pics out to you Mama's to see if you know your daughter's toes! How fun is that!?! They were all excited. I hope you enjoy the photos!
Thanks for coming by!

No comments: