Thursday, October 16, 2008

All things are possible...



I don't know who created this lovely picture, but today this is how I feel. My hair is a mess. Did I brush my teeth? I think I had a bath---- Wednesday?! My contacts need to be replaced and my eyes are all scratchy.


I need my java, because it is now midnight and my 3 yr. old had a good nap! Thank the Lord for "Bob the builder." I really didn't think I would ever have a child that would be up later than myself.


Sometimes, I don't think that my husband realizes that my day soars at top speed from the time that my eyes pop open till the moment they close. Oh, that song that the funny lady sings to the "What's for dinner--Beef" tune is so my day! Praise God I have Him! My whole day relies on that one verse, "All things are possible through Him who strengthens me." Phil.4:13


Did anything crazy happen today? No, I think. My children have been pleasant and compliant. C made fresh muffins with peanut butter chips, Nate did all his chores with out me really having to follow him around. Our school work is almost complete. Sarah learned to write the letter A today! She is very proud to have accomplished this! I found it all over her drawings and other papers. Sam, well has been Sam. He takes after his father. Every few minuets he says: "Momma, I lovff you." It's really cute when I don't answer him. He'll get a little louder "Hey Momma, I said 'I lovff you'"


The dishes are done and the laundry in the drier.


The coolness of October blows in the windows and no air condition is needed.

No comments: