Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whatz up lately


We, and I mean youth from our church and a few brave parents, and
our very own Aunt Jo,


went to Solid Rock for a Back to School Bash.

Our youth performed an awesome human video

(This is Chloe on the right!)


Chloe got to play a demon in the HV! Does this angel look like she could be that part! Oh my.... She liked getting to be the bad part for once! She is normally a swan or rose in the ballet and this was NOT BALLET!

Then there was an overload for these old ears of head banging Christian Rock. (Is that possible? I don't know, I couldn't understand the words?!) Our youth were a little out of place I think, but enjoyed the whole experience. The place was packed with all aged rockers!


Sam says: "Is it over yet?!"


A couple of days later, A***** had park day! We had a blast! Tons of families showed up and played ALL day!

Oh and my morning glories bloomed!

Glory be to Him that gets me through!

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

When did Chloe turn into a young woman? I don't like this one bit!