Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahhhh. To sit down and rest! It seems like I 've been WORKING all day and I still see mess. Oh, that's right. Not everyone was on my train of thought:
"Put Home Back Together Plan."
I've dusted, vacuumed, unpacked some of our home boxes and packed up some Christmas stuff. I'm on a soap box now. I have a home for nearly everything. When we thought we might be in foreclosure, I started stocking up on those boxes. With us home schooling, we buy lots of books and collect other teaching materials. I would hate for all that to be ruined.

My honey thought I was insane. Why all these boxes? Why are we spending my arm & leg? Why to protect what we have already invested in my dear. It was all clear then.

Oh, did I tell you we get to keep our home? That's why I'm unpacking the boxes and putting our Christmas stuff back up. No, the trees (yes, 2 trees) are not down, the lights, the decorations etc. Nothing is really down. I've been unloading those really nice, worth an arm & a leg boxes to put our Christmas into and throw out the broken ones. Why invest on Christmas stuff? To save all the stuff that we've spent money on so that they will last for years and not have to re buy each Christmas, of course. Plus don't forget the yummy little hand print ornaments and the handmade ones too! After 10 years of marriage & 4 children, wow! A lot of good stuff in those boxes! The memories, the traditions, the love of family oozes from them! That's why I invest in many arm & a leg boxes!

Hey, Merry Christmas!
Photos coming soon.

No comments: