Saturday, May 2, 2009

Some sisters in Christ and I will begin a summer study on how to raise virtuous gals in this messed up world, starting in May.




Vicki Courtney is the author and I am very tickled to learn from her. I've read the first section on beauty, and honey, she tells you like it is!! I LOVE it. Thanks Heather Sm. for sharing this book with me! Our ladies are going to love it.



Another thing! This awesome lady has a blog in which you can visit!!!



http://www.virtuealert.com/



A perfect blog! I've watched a couple of her videos on there and she is just like us! A mom, that well, does Mom things.



I encourage you to sign up for her blog so that you can learn from her. I know I want to be on top of what I can do to help me girls stay in Christ!



Blessing to you and your daughters!







Mommy and Sarah!

No comments: