Saturday, January 31, 2009

The end of the month...


Another week has flown by. Sam has come down with ANOTHER fever. The BIG boys are ending their hunting careers today...till next year. Sarah, Nate and myself attended yet another funeral. There have been 3 so far this year... and it's only January 31. I'm ready for some births. This was Sarah's first funeral and I'm not sure why she actually went. I always take Nate. He does well at them. I could be mortifying his little 8 yr. old brain. Anyway, Sarah came and asked if she could go too. At the last min. I said OK and off she went to get her dress on. She did fairly well. A little wiggly, but she ALWAYS is. She asked loads of questions. They were very cute of course. Why she in the box? Look her box is PINK! Why she dead? Why there so many FLOWERS? Who's that? Then we went to the cemetery. Oh my. What's that hole for? There going to do what?! WHY? And naturally I answered all her question in a VERY hushed voice. I just wished she had asked them in a hushed voice too!
This is a picture of Mimaw on her birthday. We spent the weekend with her the first part of January. I like the way January started VS. the way it ended!
I hope your little one tickles your funny bone today!

No comments: