Sunday, August 3, 2008



Be strong and Courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord. Ps. 31:24

Just think of how large our God is to create such beauty! Such detail. Be brave this year as you begin your quest on another home school year. I pray everyday for patience, wisdom and then MORE patience to teach my children. I have also learned that I must be organized. I have a "home for everything" motto & all must be put away before we go to bed. Who wants to get up to a messy kitchen or den? The morning is a time to reflect on God's word and that day's plans. I promise you that I didn't come up with any of these ideas on my own. I love to read up on how to organize and get ideas that are unexpensive and a wise use of what I already have.

Suggestions for "homes for everything": used plastic diaper wipe boxes make great storage for pencils, art supplies, and scissors. Set on a shelf with labels on the end work great.

All things are possible with God, even organizing your life.

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

Yeah Corla! I can't wait to see all that you write. Wow, you did all that really quick. But you are a true Wonder Woman as usual. Come see my blog, I finally learned how to post pictures.
Wendy